Ads Here

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Poem About Love : Certainty Is Foolishness




The world around me is

water dripping into nothingness,

from womb to grave tomb;

heaped of twisted incivility -

self-contempt, grieving for lost love,

malnourished sexuality,

dilemma to step unknown,

scratching walls of its heart

with hatred out of fear.


the all glowing shadowless world

that never sleeps, seldom know the night.


with a heart of burnt coal,

eyes wilderness trapped,

face forgot laugh lines,

I survived so far,

 a running scared soul,

lacklustre to the 

maze of brightness.


You introduced me to darkness,

the scent of your body, 

the aroma of your tea,

the care of our baby,

the razor-sharp openness,

pushed by it's blackness,

soothed by licking my wounds,

being fingers for my blind vision,

who unforgettably bury your

head on my arms,

to whisper under the blanket

'You Are My Death'.


I sulk into a deep sleep

and you twinkled 

my new night 

a morning star.


If we are made of

stardust,

cosmic collision or

birth of the parallel universe

is possible like our own. 

everyone believes the opposite

but, truly they know

certainty is foolishness.


You are never enough to me

so I keep hold of you

until I blow out the

last of my lungs.


No comments:

Post a Comment