Ads Here

Monday, July 12, 2021

My Venus, My Love (Poem)

 My Venus, My Love  (Poem)



Those expressive 
captivating eyes,
calmness illuminating face,
tireless traveler,
I admire you.


the distance between you
and I differ by an inch.


Just an inch
not more.
like the poles of the magnet,
strikingly attract and repel
nobody knows
certainty is foolishness.


Our discussion,
shape-shifting into debates,
further, turn into fights,
stride down into discourses,
beefed with needful promises,


Heedful advises,
repairing confessions,
reaping joy out of amoral jokes,
colored of psychedelic thoughts,


Very lately we know,
we are the beasts
that scowls and in the end,
lick each other's wounds,
transcending scars into talismans.


blood is thicker than water, 
hard-boiled,
raving for perfection.
on the loose ends
love grows like amassed grass
underneath muscular veins.


I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."


I urge you to tread one
&differ like Robert Frost.







No comments:

Post a Comment